Ok, Jennifer, I am attempting to restart my blog. Maybe this "journaling" will help me to deal with issues I am facing...and maybe it won't, we will see. I liked seeing a list of things you want to do. I need to think about that kind of list. I feel like I am waiting...like life is on hold till the boys come back...not sure what to do with myself. They probably aren't ever coming back so I need to figure out how to get out of this "waiting" mode and learn to live life as is. This is the only life I get and I hate to waste it waiting but not sure how to go on. Each day gone is one I can't get back so I feel the need to hurry but change is never fast. So...I wait. I am crushed and unhappy and not sure what I am going to do. 2011 looks quite bleak to me. Maybe I will make a list like my friend Jiffiner...will WAIT and see.
sg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It only takes one step at a time.
ReplyDelete