Tuesday, April 14, 2009




Ahhh...Easter egg dyeing time !!!!!!!! At "forty something" I still enjoy the task of egg dyeing each year. This year I was worried I wouldn't pull it off as I had a minor surgical procedure the week before Easter and was a bit slow, sore, and groggy. Ha. But I have now been "fixed" so one less problem to worry about. The surgery went well but I have been banned from baths ( I hate showers) and lifting for two weeks. That has been hard as the puppies are both more than 15 lbs (the limit of what I can lift) and they love to jump and land in your stomach...right about the spot of the stitches. ha. So puppy time has been limited and NO relaxing baths...sigh. High price to pay. hee.


Easter was nice. Easter bunny managed to get the eggs hid BEFORE the storm and the kids found them all in record time...worried the "other" kids might get more than them. ha. Then the picture taking and rushing off to church...also traditions. Puppies got some gourmet dog bisquits in the shape of eggs. Very cute. All in all a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment