I have discovered Facebook. I love being to talk to people. My cousins and nieces and I are able to keep in touch and post pictures for each other to see. It is a new avenue of "keeping in touch" for me, but I have come to enjoy it.
Puppies will be 5 months old this month and are as "energetic" as always...Painfully so. ha. The boys are still pretty good about feeding them and such. They slacked a bit on the "poop patrol" as I stepped in it on Monday and started my week at work with dog poop on my shoe. ha. Still the bring a smile to my face each morning to see them.
I attended a teacup exchange last weekend. It was something new and it was fun. 3 of us had to decorated our table and it was sooo pretty. I will post a picture later. We spent some quality time with other ladies, learned stuff about them and the food was good !!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment