Tuesday, April 21, 2009


What a week so far. American Idol was great tonight !!!!! Shadow went to the vet for a "lump" on his back and it turned out to be a broken bone, my doctor released me from all restrictions from my surgery and told me I was officially "fixed". ha.

I have heard of the "list" going around of 20 things you don't know about Me...well, I thought I would give it a try but I will be hard pressed to find things my friend Jennifer doesn't already know. We'll see if I can surprise her.

1. I prefer to read my scrapbook magazines in bed. 2. I love squash. 3. Hobby Lobby is my most favorite destination. 4. I dreamed of being a football mom ( now that won't happen) 5. I love to read cookbooks but rarely make anything from them (although I always plan to) 6. I sleep with a stuffed pig 7. I love pens: but not sharp point...medium 8. I miss being a stay at home mom...VERY MUCH. 9. I am not a "customer service" type person 10. I love Chilis boneless buffalo wings.


There is half...I will keep you in suspense on the the others. ha.


Have great week.


sg

No comments:

Post a Comment